Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Blue-Ringed Octopus Research

  I'm going to be showing you my research about the blue-ringed octopuses. Did you know that the blue-ringed octopus has blue rings on its body and normal octopus have 9 brains because each brain in one arm and one in their brain. They like to explore just like us humans and it can be very hard to keep an octopus in an aquarium because they like to stell fishes and eat them when the humans are not looking.

Preparators

There are many preparators that the blue-ringed octopus needs to be??

They are seals, whales, eels, birds, sharks, dolphins, the biggest preparators are the moray eel. They are their predators because the moray eels are fast at attacking.

Habitat

Many octopuses are found all over the world the blue-ringed octopus is found in warm shallow reefs

Did you know the blue-ringed octopus is the most venomous octopus? This small cephalopod mollusk lives in warm shallow reefs of Australia, New Guinea, Indonesia, and the Philippines. It has a life span of 1 and a half years.

Food diets

What do the blue-ringed octopuses eat?

They eat small crustaceans including shrimps and crab they eat over the octopus to makes them bigger and stronger to eat more octopuses. 

The blue-ringed octopus is quite cool but they are not the best pets because they can fit through coins so I would warn you not to have them as pets but thanks for reading my stuff bye.

Caption

Hi there I'm Tahlia and today I and my class have been researching about blue-ringed octopuses and I was in a group with Quaid, Keil, Taj, and Meka we had to publish all of this on our blog it was very stressful but I got it finished in time so clap clap for me.  

      

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tahlia I am a year 7 student at Glenbrae School. This is a very good blog post you have created. One thing I learned was that Octopus's are found in warm shallow reefs. Was it hard to do this Blog post and what was you favorite part. Keep up the wonderful work.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tahlia, Marshall here from Glenbrae School. I really like your post about the blue ringed octopus. This is very interesting to read.

    Good job:)

    ReplyDelete