Monday, September 27, 2021

Quatrains

Judith the big girl 

She is my teddy bear 

Judith likes to dig in the closet 

But she can't hear


Jerry the berry 

He likes to go to the diary 

He liked to eat cats

He was called Lerry the cat killer


Jake the cake eater 

He baked a pie 

Then he ate the pie 

And died 


Lia liked to be called Mia 

She sat on a cat 

Her friend was called Sarah 

Then she stepped on a crack so she married a rat 


Hi, there today I have done another poem called Quatrains these are the gangster Quatrains I liked to do funny ones and stuff. My favourite part of doing this was probably doing one about my dog named Jake he's one of my pets he's a dog and he loves to cuddle me and I love to cuddle him. I love everything about doing poems every day. By Tahlia  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment