Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Is bowling a sport yes/no

 Let me tell you my opinion on if bowling is a sport. Well you can be good at it and bad at it at the same time people would like to have a competition on who is better and see who wins but it's not about winning or losing. People play it per finally but it doesn't need to be a sport but this is just my opinion well I think it's a sport so they are reasons why I think bowling is a sport thanks for listening to my story :).

Hi, there today I have been working on this. It's about why I think bowling is a sport the best part of this story was for you reading it or looking at thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi tahlia It's Harrison, and i think this is really good I also think bowling is a sport. But you should of checked it maked sens before you posted it. But otherwise its really good. From Harrison

    ReplyDelete