Sunday, October 31, 2021

Diwali and my Rangoli pattern

 


Hi this term we have been focusing on Diwali because we are doing this Christmas show around about at the end of the year so we have been learning a lot about Diwali right here is a rangoli pattern. When it's Diwali people have these in front of there door and its made out of coloured sand it is like a welcome thing right outside of the door. I enjoyed doing this because its like we are doing art but it was very hard to draw it but it was really fun and challenging at the same time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tahlia, my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. I just wanted to say how beautiful it looks. everything is like perfect. The colors and the shaped and also the pattern. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete