Thursday, August 26, 2021

Quiz DLO

 


Hey, guys, I'm Tahlia, and today I'm going to be showing the work that I did. It is about why China not allowed over 3 kids but it was 1 kid poilcy then 2 kid policy know its 3 kids but I still think they should just not have one because its the parents choice it should not be up to the Prime Minister to have to choice but its quite smart because there is a big population in china so they are trying to put it down and most families can't afford that much stuff for there kids and there needs and the parent's needs. My favorite part of doing this was probably getting the pictures and researching about it and the quiz. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tahlia, I liked your slide and your reflective comment about your work. Perhaps next time use a whitebackground for your text boxes to make it easier to read, I loved the red page background though.

    ReplyDelete